The role – in more detail
The function of the Senior Creative role at RAW is to oversee all creative work within the agency, from brief through to delivery, to ensure that we’re delivering world-class content: on-brief, on-message and of the highest creative standard.
You’ll form a vital pillar in the business, connecting and developing the relationship between our new business and account teams, our clients and the work and output of our creative production team. As such, you’ll be closely involved in the pitching process and regular client meetings regarding content strategy, performance and ongoing account development.
Importantly, we’re looking for someone who:
- Asks the relevant questions of briefs, their own work and that of the team to constantly challenge us and ensure we’re delivering the very best we can.
- Understands the context into which content is delivered. For example, the role a single film plays within a wider content strategy – and how the chosen platform and distribution parameters impact on achieving the desired outcomes.
- Can work collaboratively with our creative team to help improve everything we do. We’re not looking for a genius lone wolf.
With project budgets ranging from £10 – 200k and clients across leading global charities and brands, this is an exciting and rare opportunity to be defining the quality standards of independent agency production.
- Comprehensive understanding of online content and the content production process
- Proven creative and strategic abilities at a senior level
- Commitment to and passion for creating high quality, effective content
- Ability to lead a team from pitch to distribution, managing a team of creatives along the way
- Elevating creative with exciting ideas, imagery and references
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Great at problem solving
- Minimum of 3 years in an agency or similar environment producing/directing/delivering short form content
- Extensive experience in client-facing roles
- Cultural awareness and insatiable appetite for industry trends and forecasts
In return, RAW offer:
- The opportunity to shape our creative output and develop client relationships
- A fun, creative and exciting working environment
- A wide range of clients and accounts on which to work
- A proactive training programme
- Active Bike2Work scheme
- Full size American pool table
- Free Spotify Premium account
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional holiday days for each year worked